Can you enjoy the holidays AND still eat plant based?
YES! And I'm here to help you.
If you're wondering...
How do I navigate the holidays plant based?
What do I make instead of turkey?
How do I go to someone's house for dinner and not be rude (or starving)?
In this online video workshop I'll show you how to do and love your holidays plant based...
Hosted By: Kim Ruzycki, Plant Based Nutrition & Health Coach
- How to make a delicious stuffed squash - the perfect plant based main dish for any holiday dinner
- How to create a gorgeous plant based charcuterie board that everyone (even meat eaters) will love
- What to make for a full or partially plant based holiday dinner
- How to go to someone's house for dinner or a party that isn't plant based
- Tips for eating out plant based
Plus You'll Get:
- A digital Recipe Book with 20 plant based holiday recipes including appetizers, main dishes, sides, drinks and of course desserts!
- A Plant Based Charcuterie "cheat sheet" with everything you need to recreate your own delicious board at home
- Access to the video until December 31st